Job Description:Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) CoE team has an exciting opportunity for Financial Analyst to support Cisco's Global FP&A Center of Perfection (CoE) at Bangalore.
The Team In this role, the analyst would work as part of finance team supporting periodic performance reporting, decision analysis, business insights and forecasting/ planning for regional Sales and Services organization/Business Entities.What You'll Do
Who You Are
- General reporting and business metric tracking; including generating reports, analyses and models as requested by the business to support the overall process regionally or globally
- Prepare and disseminate timely and accurate financial information to allow the business to plan, forecast, and make decisions using controlled, consistent data
- Takes full ownership of and accountability for ongoing reports providing validation and supporting documentation to business partners as required
- Perform scenario analysis & planning to be used for decision-making and approvals.
- Interpersonal Expense & HC reporting, Bookings, Revenue and Margin Analysis, support opex management with PR approvals and accruals for regions / BE. * Identifies potential opportunities for operational improvement to CoE leadership * Acting as the primary contact to designated business finance partner(s) providing timely advice & appropriate reporting & analysis thereon * Participating as an extended member of the business finance partner team ensuring good of the underlying business in order to provide the appropriate analytical insights * Assisting in providing beneficial management decision support, driving key business goals, identify major trends and corresponding business issues
Minimum Qualifications Minimum Requirements:
- BS degree in accounting/finance with CA/MBA with 4+ years of relevant experience * High degree of partnering skills: Personal integrity; drive for results; forward thinker; dedicated and cross functional thinker * General financial understanding a plus (periodic performance reporting, yearly and quarterly opex budgeting and planning, and month-end accounting) * Good to have excellent analytical and systems skills, including sound finance and accounting knowledge, advanced excel skills and a working knowledge of various systems tools (Business Objects, Essbase, etc.) * Strong and effective communications across multiple levels of the Company and across multiple functional organizations. Must have excellent partnering and influencing skills.
- Ability to participate/and demonstrate cross-functional and regional teams.
- Prior experience in large multinational company preferred
Desired Skills Some preferable but not mandatory skills are ability to work with Macros, Database knowledge so as to take care of large financial data, Ability to craft automation/models in excel, Ability to connect to external databases in excel and high end data analytics skills that can be applied for FP&A analytical models.Why Cisco
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Dont care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? Thats cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!#WeAreCisco