Title – Executive ALD
Experience: 3-4 years
Qualification: Mandatory qualification- MSc / BE ELECTRONICS Preferred experience – in Engine ECU applications.
Grade/Designation: Jr / Sr Executive
-To integrate the Mass air flow sensor with Engine Control Module.
-Hardware integration into customer ECU
- Study the input / output from the sensor integration standpoint.
-How to power the sensor? ECU I/O pin configuration for the sensor connection.( Whether analogue or frequency based output from the sensor? )
- Recommend Wiring Harness diagram and specifications.
-Obtain the transfer function from FFPL R&D lab and map it in customer ECM.
-Create table from graph.
-Fine tuning of the curve / break points alongwith customer using software tools available at customer end.
-Fault code / diagnostics tuning in collaboration with customer ( at a supportive level )
-Test-Bed level-Sign-off with customer.
-Application requirements such as temperature and vibration mapping, position / orientation etc.
-Vehicle level sign-off with customer.
-Extract the fault codes from the sensor -on engine in case of mal-function.
-Analyze the fault codes and report the potential causes.
-Lead the CFT ( Quality/Engg/Supply/Sourcing ) and resolve the issue.
-Understand Filtration system telematics requirements from customer standpoint.
-Understand available solutions from CF.
-Provide insights to the CFT on application of available solutions to Indian OEM needs.
- Knowledge of ECU interfacing such as
Cummins – Calterm/ Insite
BOSCH – Inca,
- Understanding of Analogue / Digital circuits and microprocessor systems,
- Sensor technology and selection,
- Sensor interfacing methods- analogue, digital, datalink ( SENT and other protocols)
- Wiring harness and interconnections,
- Electronic component validations (Temp and vibration, EMI / EMC -test )
- Electronic test equipment (oscilloscope, signal generators) handling.
- Overall Engine test systems and procedures for sensor validations.
- Protocol analyzer.( CAN, LIN, SENT, MODBUS)
Awareness of telematic systems and various sub components used in it such as sensor management module, telematic module and cloud communication.