Imagine. Working with India’s Leading Equity Research & Investment Advisory.
Purnartha is a SEBI registered investment advisor having over 14 years of providing equity research and asset analytics services to global financial institutions.
We provide equity focused investment advisor services under our flagship brand "Purnartha – Your Trusted Partner in Wealth Creation".
We have a qualified and experienced research team comprising of Chartered Accountants with experience in markets, Chartered Financial Analysts, MBAs from Indian and global schools.
We are led by an experienced and dynamic leadership team.
• A great place to learn and grow
• We believe that good decisions can come from anywhere
• Value for dedication, trust / integrity & self-discipline
• We are result oriented.
• Flexi timings.
• We appreciate team work.
• Staff welfare activities & initiatives.
• High Growth Prospects.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
As an EA to the CEO/Directors, you work with the them on diverse business coordination functions. You exercise good judgment and have the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities.
Below is a brief of the roles and responsibilities:
- Close coordination with Directors on day to day activities, follow up and perseverance push with all stakeholders on behalf of Directors.
- Provides strategic inputs and analytical support by constantly monitoring business performance, key performance metrics and highlights significant deviations.
- Should be efficient in determining priorities; managing time; monitoring timelines and making adjustments to plans.
- Participate in review meetings and help prepare minutes and track follow up tasks.
- Demonstrate the ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- To provide administrative services including booking meetings, planning events, organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritizing emails for the CEO/Directors.
Required Education, Skill Set & Knowledge
- Graduate/Post Graduate in any stream, Preferably MBA
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in similar role, Project Mgt /Corporate Planning with Start-ups or any reputed organisation.
- Expert in juggling multiple projects and achieving on-time completions.
- Should be from reputed institute.
- Excellent in Analytical & Presentation Skills.
- Self-driven, proactive, well organized, quick learner with sound decision-making skills.
- Excellent work ethics, sense of responsibility, street smart.