1st and 3rd Saturday off
• Maintaining calendar and scheduling appointments
• Maintaining and filing confidential documents
• Interdepartmental Correspondence
• Screening telephone calls
• Following-up issues on behalf of the head with different department heads
• Follow-up on monthly reports from the team
• Preparing Travel Itinerary, booking tickets and maintain expenses and reimbursements
Candidate with good communication skills, fluency in English and expert in Computers will be preferred.
To enable provide you with an appropriate job, some mandatory details are required by us. Request you to pls re-send us your cv in word file (doc) or PDF file with the following details to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call after 15 mins during office hours ie 11.00am to 7.30pm to process yr cv and refer appropriate positions for you !
1. An updated CV Must be sent with complete details ie Mobile No, Email Id local and permanent address, Mobile No. Skype ID, Job Profile, Tenure ie period from when to when you are working !
2. Current & expected salary mentioned
3. Updated Photo
4. Notice period details
5. Position applied for in subject line
For an update of current jobs pls visit our website www.jobspothr.com and click on HOT JOBs. If you find a job suiting your caliber and skills, please call us and we will see how best we can help you !
For details contact 83697 08611 / 9819156570 / 9920381975.
All the best !