• Assists in developing a strategic marketing plan, to ensure successful sales and brand exposure
• Promoting client product and services
• Acquire and forge relationships with customers
• Build good rapport with clients and customers
• Meeting sales target and performance expectations
• Meeting KPI’S and developing a new team
• Conducting team meetings and product training sessions
In order to be considered for the role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• The ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Excellent attention to detail, a positive attitude and a creative mind
• Good organization skills, time management and leadership skills.
• Desire to advance within the Business Development Program
• Willingness to train other people
• Able to join us IMMEDIATELY.
Sales experience is not essential for these roles as we provide full training program which will guide you through all aspects of marketing and sales role. However, some marketing and sales experience will be an advantage.
If you are highly driven, self-motivated with a competitive spirit, apply NOW or send your CV to [HIDDEN TEXT] or call us on 8080087721 (Ms.Isha)
• A great support system and training program
• Amazing travel opportunities to enhance networking skills and to give you a chance to learn from the best
• Dynamic environment
• High earning potential, incentives and an excellent support system
• Opportunity to run your own business