The TAMS infotech is currently seeking a SAP Functional Analyst to join their in-house ERP project team within the Business and Supply Chain Systems. In this role you will develop, perform analysis and research of processes, applications, systems and data to identify functional requirements for application or system design.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Independently take up and participate in Requirement gathering, Document preparation, End-to-End Solution design, Functional Spec preparation, Realization and Deployment.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams comprising of business SMEs, Architects, Developers and SIs on current processes and proposing solutions to enhance current systems.
• Identify, recommend and implement complex configuration solutions and implement full cycle configuration to meet business needs; create and update associated documentation.
• Develop, review and maintain functional/application design documentation in collaboration with stakeholders and SI partners.
• Participate in the project delivery during testing cycles and lead the root cause analysis and correction of issues.
Desired Profile Required Skills:
• Bachelor’s in engineering or Equivalent
• At least 9 years of overall experience with business experience in Manufacturing environments and should have 7+ of years’ experience in SAP WM/EWM
• Candidate should have done minimum 1 EWM implementation project and at least one implementation in S/4 HANA.
• Strong knowledge of SAP EWM/WM with Basic understanding of Integration with Production, SD, MM, TM and EHS.
• Experience of S/4 HANA and should be aware of the S/4HANA road-map, aware of differences between various releases and new innovations that are brought in each of the S/4HANA release.
TAMS infotech Private Limited Limited
Contact Details- 7259425014
Email. [HIDDEN TEXT]