Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Capture customer business requirements and translate requirements into Oracle ERP Cloud solution architecture that fit within customer’s business environment and business objectives.
• Provide pre-sales support – demos to customers, conduct POCs, map client requirements to base product functionality, effort estimation, etc.
• Liaise with business analysts to gather requirements; management for estimations and high-level planning; functional and technical resources for the solution implementation
• Lead complex functional/process analysis and facilitate workshops with customer
• Accountable for review and delivery of functional designs, technical designs, configurations within a project. Overall contributor to delivery fully functioning solution to client.
• Work with Oracle pre-sales teams on opportunities; keep abreast with product roadmap
• Participate in internal initiatives such as capability build out, ideate on accelerators, etc.
• Mentor and coach junior resources as needed.
• 8+ years of relevant experience working in ERP Financials with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Oracle ERP Cloud
• Prior experience in Oracle Apps (EBS), PeopleSoft, or Other ERP FIN implementations
• Should have worked on at least 2 full life cycle EBS/PeopleSoft/Other ERP FIN implementations, and 1 to 2 Oracle ERP Cloud implementations
• Experience in setting up Financial and Organizational structures.
• Experience in implementing multi-currency and multi-org/country solutions
• Experience in setup and building reports using Oracle technologies
• Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis, and Defect Fixes
Competencies / Skills:
• Deep functional and hands-on knowledge in Oracle Financials (ERP) Cloud modules like GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, Expenses, PPM etc.
• In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle ERP Cloud
• Oracle Cloud certified in any FIN module
• Expertise in application of Oracle OUM methodology
• Good understanding of process flow, setup, and security.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills