Key Responsibilities: • Define software architecture considering all requirement sources (Diagnostic, regulatory, etc.) and other topics with architectural influence (e.g. AUTOSAR)
• Develop Matlab-Simulink Model for the software architecture.
• ·High understanding and relevant technical experience with both system and software architecture design
• ·Lead & Support overall Model integration, resolution of architecture related issues.
• Autosar Configuration and Code Generation
• ·Support the SW validation teams to establish test strategies to achieve suitable coverage.
Requirements: • Minimum 3+ years of experience in Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow • Working on Automotive Domain • Embedded software programming • Analysis of requirement specification • Experience with Build Automation Tools • Skilled in the Agile software development process • Experience with Powertrain system/Transmission Controls is a plus
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases