• Must have Strong knowledge on Manual Testing.
• Estimate test coverage needs (First Pass, Regression, etc.).
• Develop and execute manual & automated test scripts
• Develop test plans using "grey box testing" concepts.
• Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs and content.
• Manage the test environment.
• Collaborate with developers, system engineers and test engineers in troubleshooting efforts.
• Assist in the development and implementation of quality control policies and procedures.
• Conduct peer reviews on system requirements, test procedures, artifacts and records.
• Facilitate test plan review meetings with software engineers and other stakeholders on the project.
• Communicate project status to project team and management.
• At least 1 years of experience in C coding/development and code analysis
• At least 1 year of White Box/Black Box Testing experience in embedded Technologies or Locomotive Industry.
• Extensive experience with function call stack, debugging and error tracing and segment faults handling knowledge, Automation skills
• Hands-on experience with System Testing and Functional Testing.
• Working experience as Black box testing in embedded systems
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong communication/presentation skills and ability to communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks.
• Practical experience and/or familiarity with peripheral interfaces such as SPI, I2C, CAN and USB
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering from a recognized educational institute or equivalent experience.
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle. 4+ years of software and/ or electronic system testing experience or equivalent experience.
• An understanding of general network design principles including TCP/IP and UDP.
• General understanding of SQL and Database management systems.
• Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Experience with application lifecycle management tools (e.g., TestTrack Pro, HP Quality Center, IBM Rational CLM, etc.)
• Experience with Requirements Management software such as DOORS or Rational Requisite Pro.
• High degree of attention to detail.
• Effective oral communication skills; ability to articulate clearly and concisely.
• Self-motivated, quick learner, and results-oriented with a clear focus on quality.
• Able to work within minimal direction/ supervision.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
Deepthi - 7760984463