Position- Embedded Software Engineering
Location- Milford, MI
Nature of position- Contract
We are looking for candidates who are interested in developing embedded software for Automotive Electronics.
Education: Bachelor’s or Masters in one of the following majors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher:
• Computer Science
• Computer Engineering
• Software Engineering
• Electrical / Electronics Engineering
Required Skills: 3-7 years of industry experience or knowledge in the following areas:
• Embedded Software Development using C
• Development on 16-bit or 32-bit microcontrollers
• Operating Systems/kernel and low-level device drivers etc.
• Software Architecture
• C++/Java and/or Object-Oriented Programming
• Working knowledge of a configuration management tool
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
• High level self-motivation, and strong work ethics
• Strong capacity and willingness to learn
• Willing to relocate within the US
Training and Job Responsibilities: We will provide you project specific training if required and real-time experience on automotive projects. Your initial job responsibilities will include:
• AUTOSAR training
• Development of embedded software for automotive embedded ECUs for various domains in Powertrain, Transmission, Infotainment, Autonomous Driving, Vehicle Systems and/or AUTOSAR
• Use AUTOSAR based configuration tools configure various BSWs, RTE & MCAL
• Provide technical leadership and Project Management of a project consisting of a team of 5-7 engineers
• Develop software as per a disciplined software development process.
• Operate in Agile development process environment, use version control and embedded tools.
• Interface with QA team, participate in defect resolution.
Please share your updated profile on [HIDDEN TEXT]