Function Skill: Description of Operation
• Designs and configure technically complex building control systems as defined by the contract documents. Creates flow diagrams, sequence of operations, bill of material, network layouts and electrical schematics as required.
• Coordinates the creation of necessary drawings and equipment schedules for submittals and installation.
• Understanding of lighting & controls system design. Should be able to read and understand electrical drawings, fixture schedules and control specifications.
• Perform system design including defining areas, rooms, controlled zones/circuits, user interface devices and control equipment to produce a bill of materials and programming requirements.
• Utilize Autocad to prepare engineering drawings that adhere to applicable codes, standards, project specific requirements and procedures.
• Work as a fully competent designer supporting the design team in all aspects of the project.
• Familiar with electrical calculations such as load calculations, light levels, cable sizing, voltage drop, and one line diagram development.
• Computer proficiency in Autocad, MS Office, Acrobat, lighting design software/s etc.
• Ability to work in an environment that requires coordination with other engineering disciplines and a strong ability to meet schedules.
• Familiar with industry/regulatory codes and standards including NEC, NFPA, ANSI, NEMA Designations and Hazardous Area Classifications (API RP 500, NFPA 499, AGA).
• Excellent communication skills and be able to lead technical conversation with Sales Agent
• Flexible in working hours (North America time zones) for Technical support & query resolution
• Should have good expertise in lighting simulation software’s like Dialux, Relux, AGI, and Light Factory, Dialux EVO
• Design and Review of Lighting and lighting control systems for complex Industrial, commercial & residential Projects.
Skill: Primary Skills:
• Design of lighting and lighting control systems. Generation of BOM
• Design and Review of Lighting and lighting control systems for Industrial and commercial Projects.