Designation : EDI Developer/ Analyst for Gentran Windows Server
Qualification & Experience:• B.Sc. Computer Science / B.E Computer Science or equivalent experience with
4 to 7 years working as an EDI Developer, experienced in coding EDI translation maps using Sterling/IBM Gentran version 6.1,mapping EDI formats into/out of SAP iDoc formats,experience in Windows Scripting,familiarity with ANS transactions.
•Develop new Maps per customer specifications / Formats (X12, EDIFACT, VDA, etc.,)
• Troubleshoot and improve all data and workflow processes to resolve any immediate or potential content or map issues.
• Assist in the design of all EDI map documents and prepare all test data, managing all communications and workflow of internal and external resources.
• Work closely with technical resources to support Map development and migration
• Define, create, and analyze EDI transactional reports to manage program success and progress.
• Perform and participate in code reviews and refactoring improving nonfunctional software attributes.
• Tracks and resolves EDI production system issues.
• Monitor and troubleshoot Inbound & Outbound EDI Files and Transmissions/communications (both customers & supplier transactions).
• Work closely with our VAN to establish interconnects between company and EDI Trading Partners.
• Provide support to all EDI production processes and maintain all EDI Data Maps.
• Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
• Create new Trading Partners, Map Requirements, and other Controls within our Gentran EDI Software.
• Test all new EDI Trading Partner Relationships & Transactions in a timely manner.
• Coordinate CBU (Consumer Business Unit) MDS (Master Data Services) team to add new Ship to and/or Sold to locations
• Coordinate with Vendor management to add new supplier ship from codes
• Support WEB (Web-Based) EDI supplier Setups
• Developing critical document required for application to support on production & post-production environment such as Failure Point Analysis, Frequent Asked Question on common issues on application, on-boarding and Knowledge Transfer documents
If you are interested, please send your updated resume in Word format at career(at) apexhrms. com
We look forward to receive your updated resume.