CTC- 7 lacs
Experience: Min 3-4 yrs.
Location- Mumbai (Santacruz)
Qualification Required MBA
- To assist Head of the Department by facilitating effective decision making and smooth & efficient convergence of information.
- Track Reports, analyse MIS, monthly reports and key agenda covered in meetings required for implementing decisions/strategies. Participate in key projects run by Head of the department
- To interact with direct reports and understand coordination and other issues and highlight them appropriately
- Coordinate work flow
-Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
-Take initiative in HOD's absence
- Keep projects on schedule
- To collect all possible background information and prepare answers for all possible question before putting up HOD's approval
Reports and Presentations :
-To coordinate with the stakeholders internally/externally and prepare MIS/Reports
-To assist in making presentations for External and internal meetings/Conferences
-To prepare backup materials for various occasion
-Serves as a liaison by initiating or responding to communications on their behalf through written correspondence and via telephone regarding business activities, meetings, and other matters.
Maintain executives appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
Answers and screens incoming telephone calls and responds to, or re-directs them to the individual or department best qualified to handle the callers specific matter. Takes accurate messages when individuals are not available.
Arranges conference calls on behalf of the executive team.
Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person.
Organizes plans and coordinates the logistic support needed for HODs meetings, conferences, internal seminars, workshops, trainings.
Determines meeting needs such as space allocations, interpretation, translation, specialized conference staff, transportation and equipment and supplies to ensure that all requirements for external meetings are met.
Establishes and maintains a systematicelectronicand manual filing system. Retrieves information from files as needed.
Takes and transcribes Minutes of meetings as requested
Managing Personal Portfolios (House Rents, Credit card payments, Telephone bills etc) Guest relation coordination, internal departments coordination.
Other duties as assigned based on company needs.
If interested in the profile and to take this forward, kindly send us your updated CV on [HIDDEN TEXT] or call on the below mentioned numbers.
Please revert with the below details:
Lead time to Join:
Reason for Change:
Thanks & Regards
Rosemary Thiruselvan | Recruitment Consultant |PARC Kalite Consultant |
Mobile: +91 9137419558 |
Email: [HIDDEN TEXT] | Visit us at: www.parckalite.com