Work environment: apartmentEmail ID:
[HIDDEN TEXT] Contact person and number:
Vidya VWork Timings:
9:30-9:30, weekly once off.Duties and responsibilities:
• You will be operating a complex machine while trying to find addresses and observing other drivers on the road. You will need great hand-eye coordination to make sure you are accident free.
• You will have to watch everything on the road for potential collisions, accidents and mishaps.
• Map-Reading Skills: Don't get lost. Learn to read a map.
• Drivers are expected to get to their destination on time. Being able to manage your time wisely will help you with that.
• Determine when and what kind of maintenance the vehicle needs, keep track of general maintenance schedules, especially car tyre condition.
• Ensure sound running of the vehicles assigned and arrange minor repairs where necessary
• Check oil and tyres properly and keep the service vehicles in clean condition, both inside and outside
Core skills required:
• Must hold a valid Driver License.
• Positive attitude
• Professional & clean appearance
• Diligent attention to safety
• Vehicle should not be used for any other purpose like taxi, cab etc.
• Experience: 5 years
• Education: SSLC
• Specialized knowledge: Sedan and Suv
• Languages: English and kannada
• Abilities: To be able to handle Sedan and Suv
• Professional Certification: Not required
• Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Should strictly have no bad habits.
Annual Salary: 1,20,000 - 1,50,000
Job Location: Kathriguppe, Bangalore.
Preferred Location: Banashankari 3rd stage.
Number of positions to be filled: 1