• Document writers must possess excellent communication skills, particularly in writing.
• Proficient to expert level in using documentation tools (Adobe Frame Maker, Adobe RoboHelp, MSOffice Suite, Snag IT, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop).
• They must be able to work under pressure and meet all deadlines.
• Experience in writing technical documents such as Users Guides, Product Catalogues, Procedure Manuals, Online help files, E-learning materials.
• Ability to interact with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and co-ordinate the reviews.
• Document writers should have an excellent command of grammar and punctuation and show great attention to detail.
• Performed all the aspects of content creation starting with objectives, design, writing, reviewing and editing content with minimal supervision.