• Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
• Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
• Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
• Responsible for the sale of a business’ products or services in a specified region or geographical area.
The regional sales manager provides ongoing support to distribute and produce to product or service.
Ensures profitable growth in sales, revenue through planning, execution and management of a supportive team.
Overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of a company's income statement, known as profit & loss (P&L) responsibility.
Oversee local managers and their employees, as well as a local office of employees.
• Set policies, operations, create and maintain budgets, and coordinate with local management in the company to evaluate employees, company performance and efficiencies.
Responsible for overseeing and leading the work of a group of people
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Responsible for the overall Sales, Revenue and salary along with the expenditure justification for the entire team.