JOB PURPOSE: Ensure effective school operations by implementing policies and processes to deliver quality education to underprivileged students in the district, in close coordination with all the stakeholders-internal as well as external. Provide performance based Leadership and build and motivate effective team to achieve the target and ensure accountability through appropriate performance management.
LOCATION: NEEMRANA (RAJASTHAN) QUALIFICATION: MSW/ MBA
TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 7-10 Years in Social / Community development project (preferably education related project)
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent
REPORT TO: Regional Head
SALARY: 6.5 LPA
• Overall in-charge of schools in the district (approximately 25)
• Support all schools in his district academically and administratively.
• To monitor performance of the program in district, capture critical issues and initiate mid-course correction.
• Serve as liaison to local & district administration in the development, monitoring, implementation and coordination of the proposed activities.
• Plan, organize and coordinate continuing community outreach programs and carry out liaison with village Sarpanch / Panchyat / local leaders.
• MIS and academic report compilation at the District level.
• Financial, Material and People Management at district level.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases