*Director/Partner Audit & GST*
*As part of the team, the Director/Partner will be responsible for:*
* Directing and driving the success of multiple engagements.
* Attracting, developing, and retaining top talent.
* Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
* Ability to manage within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
* Anticipating and addressing client concerns and escalating problems as they arise.
* Initiating ''cross selling'' business to other practices.
* Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
* Keeping abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the Firm’s standards and policies
* Developing an understanding of client’s business and becoming a ''functional expert'' in the area.
* Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients.
* Work to expand client base and supports business development activities.
* Minimum of three years recent experience working in a public accounting environment
* Minimum of one year recent experience working in a managerial role within public accounting
* A successful record of attracting, hiring, retaining, and managing an audit team
* Experience in communicating with clients'' senior management.
* Technically proficient in audit and accounting
* Ability to work within budgetary and time constraints while providing a high-level of client satisfaction
* Practice development experience.
* Chartered Accountant certification
* A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or closely related field
*Additional Experience preferred but not required:*
* CPA or other advanced business degree is a plus.
* Experience working for a Big 4 or large regional accounting firm is a plus.
About Shridhar & Associates(SAA):SAA is a global leader in audit/assurance/ tax/ transaction and advisory services. The quality services we deliver help build our brand in the corporate market in India and abroad. Our UK, France, USA, Germany, Netherland, Singapore & Australia Associates play a vital role in supporting SAA’s various services across the world. SAA operates from 4 cities in India (Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata & Bangalore).
Apply on Company email: [HIDDEN TEXT]
Company Info Headquarters :Mumbai
Size 70+ employees Founded 2012
Type Company – Partnership Firm Industry Business Services
Revenue ₹5 Crores (INR) per year
Competitors : Big Four & other audit firms
SAA is a leader in Audit, assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence .We develop outstanding professionals who team to deliver on our promises to
Mission: Customer satisfaction & better compliance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹12-18 Lakhs /year. Higher start for deserving candidates possible.
Job Location:Mumbai, Maharashtra
Required education: Chartered Accountant /CPA
Required experience: Auditing/Indirect Taxation : 5-12 years
Required license or certification: COP OPTIONAL