Job Description :Who we are:
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or the life sciences.
CACTUS is recognized for its expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS acts as a trusted advisor and works as an extension of its client teams by not only delivering high-quality work consistently, but also providing strategic guidance for their medical communications needs. Clients value the flexible, innovative solutions provided by CACTUS that allows them to manage their budgets wisely and do more with less. Click on the link to watch a short video of what makes us Global Publication Experts:
CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to it employees. People with an international work experience will feel at home with the work culture at CACTUS. The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-d Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: We were alsorecently ranked #18 in the top 25 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in Asia 2018, a study conducted by Great Place to Work Institute Location: Andheri East, Mumbai The opportunity:
The role involves operational and functional leadership for a single or group of client accounts in a high-end, medical and scientific communication business serving global pharma, device and bio-tech customers.
You will be accountable for ensuring client satisfaction and meeting operational KPIsfor your assigned global delivery team through management of delivery, implementation of quality control processes, issue resolution, optimal work flow processes, people management and partnership with support functions.
This is a key operational position critical to the achievement of our long-term vision and will report to the Vice President, Global Operations. Roles & Responsibilities:
To elaborate, your areas of work will include the following: Team management
Client delivery and stakeholder management
- Lead a global delivery team comprising scientific directors, medical writers and project managers to produce high quality scientific deliverables for the designated client, while ensuring adherence to quality, timelines, and efficiency objectives
- Ensure alignment of global team, sharing of best practices
- Ensure that the correct resources are assigned to projects to ensure high quality deliverables
- Lead project and task prioritization, workload distribution and resource planning to ensure adequate assignment of resources to projects
- Manage performance, set direction, align and motivate team members to achieve set goals and objectives
- Supports the development of functional and scientific excellence by collaborating with central quality and training function
- Understand client expectations both at a macro and micro level and transfer client perspective to the team
- Build productive and influential relationships with key client stakeholders
- Be part of governance meetings
- Understand and manage client expectations with regard to scope and timelines
- Ensure workflow processes are agile to respond to changes in the clients expectations or environment
Whats in it for you?
- Ensure optimal capacity utilization while focusing on quality of allocation (right resources for projects)
- Ensure earned revenue targets for the team are met
So how do we know thats you? You have the personality and the experience:
- Global exposure:We work with the top 10 Pharmaceutical companies across the globe. So you can be assured that you get the best experience in terms of the profile you handle.
- Culture & Team:We never stop recruiting the best people because without an amazing team nothing is possible. People at CACTUS are awesome to work with, driven, smart and know how to get things done like nobody else.
- Learn & Grow:Our goal is to keep you as long possible and help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
- Satisfaction & Recognition:With some of the biggest names across the globe as existing clients, doors will open and conversations will flow. You will see the results of your efforts translate into maximum impact. With a competitive salary and our recognition programmes, you will be rewarded for your success.
- 3+ years of experience in an operations role preferably within the medical communications industry or in an agency setting
- Prior experience in leading and managing a global, diverse, talented and high value team
- Passion and desire to create a work environment where highly skilled people can deliver to their best
- Track record of driving execution in a growing environment
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent decision-making and influencing skills
- Strong execution focus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders both internal and external