We would like to introduce you an exciting opportunity with our reputed client in Retail Industry for "Digital Marketing Manager" Our client is seeking to bring in young and highly competent team where each member brings something different and unique to the table
Job Profile: Digital Marketing Manager
Experience: 4+ Yrs
Location: Bangalore (Koramangla)
Notice Period: Early Joiners will be preferred
Salary: As per industry standard
The Digital Manager will be primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department of a company with a significant online presence. They will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising.
Must Have: Experience of preferably someone from Luxury retail background
• Managing the Ecommerce vertical, building Sales & Marketing strategy and devising new promotion plans to drive growth and brand presence at relevant places
• Managing merchandising and promotional activity for each category
• Oversee the Fashion Marketing Real Estate calendar - supporting the team with identifying and implementing strategic opportunities relevant to Category and Creative Campaigns
• Coordinate with IT team to ensure new features are taken live, designed and tested from a User experience perspective
• Maintaining & developing hygiene of the online site in terms of CX and baseline ranking progress
• To plan and launch new product extensions/ offerings that build on the category offerings in line with brand initiatives and growth
• Managing business development, strategy, team, website, payment integration.
• Driving revenue, gross margin, profitability, category growth, New Product launch
• To improve UI of website and do the merchandising effectively
• Marketing Strategy and Budget management
• Category and Merchandising Management
• Management of SEO/SEM related matters and ensure best website ranking
• Ensuring among others an appropriate design, programming, debugging and testing of the organization's online-based activities
• Participation in the development of online marketing campaigns
• Analysis of the e-commerce related performance
• Monitoring and evaluation of users' behavior to derive suggestions for improvements
• Inventory Planning, analyzing the trends and forecasting demand.
Skill Set and knowledge requirements
• Marketing or Business-related University Degree is preferred
• Luxury market experience is a Bonus but not essential
• Strategic thinking
• Knowledge of Magento. Magento 2 is a plus.
• Must have strong communication skills and an up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
• SEO tools, Exposure to Google Analytics
• Fair understanding of Web technologies ( PHP/CSS/HTML 5 /Java/ Java Script/JQueryetc)
• Knowledge of Google ads, Facebook ads platforms
It is an immediate position; interested candidates can apply on [HIDDEN TEXT] or can call me or Whatsapp me on 8461017745 for more information kindly revert with below details.
Alternate contact number: