Social Media Marketing
• Search Engine Optimization
• Other Online activities
• Responsible for producing and distributing email
newsletters on behalf of the full event portfolio
• Identify 3rd party online advertising and promotional
opportunities, monitoring their success and ROI.
• Track, monitor and create timely reports that include
analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio
• Monitor competitor social media, websites and email
newsletters and keep on file best practice.
• Coordinating with the website developer to get an
understanding of the CMS platform on which the website is developed, In order to publish White Papers, Articles and Blogs on Tablix Website.
• Creating profile in various third party forums to generate backlinks to Tablix website and boost traffic.
• Upload articles about latest company news and events on the website
• Creating and managing Google AdWords account.
• Run ad campaigns based on defined Keywords.
• Create call structures for various products
• Research and gather clean data lists
• Follow up existing and prospective client
Design presentations for different products and other subject matters as required.
• Design flyers as per requirements.
• Respond to incoming chats on the company website.