• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
• Oversee a social media strategy
• Manage and maintain the organizations website(s)
• Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter etc.
• Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
• Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
• Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
• Fix any errors or bugs in online content
• Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
• Arrange webinars and webcasts
• Create online banner adverts and oversee management
• Write copy for email marketing campaigns
• Managing all SEO and SMO such as Content Strategy, Link Building and Key Word Strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in FMCG marketing
• Work on printed material to supplement online products
Attend product launches and networking events
Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.