● Plan and execute all digital marketing(including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns)
● Create and maintain a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
● Monitor blogs and social media sites
● Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
● To improve and optimise web communication for SEO and keyword search
● Shoot and edit video as part of Video Content Marketing
● Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.)
● Create visually appealing graphics to coordinate with appropriate posts
Desired Candidate Profile:
● Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
● Knowledge of Google Adwords & Google Analytics
● Excellent writing and presentation skills. Writing, blogging and proofreading ability.
● Multitasking ability.
● Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Corel Draw.
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
● Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
Graduation Marketing/Advertising/Mass Communications
At least 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing
Kindly apply on [HIDDEN TEXT]