• To lead the Digital Marketing initiatives and work in a high performance team.
• Design, build and maintain our social media apps for our customers.
• Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Minimum 1-3 years in Digital Marketing roles preferably in a product company.
• A course or degree in marketing or a related field will be ideal
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and datadriven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement