• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• The track, measure, and analyse all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
• Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Grow our email list organically, not through bought or rented lists.
• Segment email lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
• Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
• Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits.
Key Skills: Inbound Marketing, Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing, Lead Generation & Conversion Tracking, Analytics & Reporting.