• Managing all digital assets (website/FB/Twitter, etc.) of the Group for various vertical.
• Develops unique strategies and builds upon current strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives.
• Ability to work for launching stage.
• Capable to understand creative work and good decision making for execution.
• Team build-up and management skills
• Executive projects to be high quality, on the time and cost effective / on budget
• Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Manages research studies that yield rich insights into consumer online behaviour and key motivational/attitudinal behaviour.
• Develops a total understanding of online target audience and mindset modes.
• Provides campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients.
• Ensure accountability is established during the project planning process.
• Three to Five years of full-time experience in digital marketing/ management or advertising (digital experience required)
• Superior communication skills, both internal and client facing.
• Ability to work effectively with internal team including Creative, Media and Technical Delivery Specialists.
• Strong interest in technology or digital marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field.
• Excellent communication and presentation skill,
salary will be based on interview