1. String understanding of ITIL to establish and drive mature operations processes
2. Familiarity with the Service Now application for ticker management.
3. Linux administration skills, experience with container-Centro OS a plus.
4. Proficient at creating Docker container configurations, experience with Alpine a plus.
5. Experience with container orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, DC/OS, or Mesos.
6. Experience with automation tools such as Ansible or Terraform
7. Experience using GitLab CI/CD or Jenkins (2.0 preferred)
8. Understanding of micro-services architecture (Java/JVM preferred)
9. Experience with tools such as ELM, Splunk, New Relic, etc.
10. Experience configuring and maintaining databases such as PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Mongo, Couchbase, Redis.
11. Version control and source code management.
12. Strong understanding of network and firewall principles.
13. Strong understanding of virtualization environment such as AWS.
14. Eager to learn new material and technical content.
15. Ability to solve complex problems through logical reasoning, problem breakdown, root cause analysis, etc.
16. Ability to clearly/accurately communicate with our functional partners when investigating and clarifying application issues. Ability to convey technical details clearly to non-technical individuals.
17. Experience with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
18. Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally) and Aha.