Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with exposure to management theories and concepts.
• Experience working in an integration environment integrating projects from various working streams from GIT, SVN.
• Advanced experience with Java, J2EE, Web Services (SOAP/REST), Spring and Hibernate skills.
• Drive adoption of development services (Performance Engineering, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Collaboration) amongst various delivery teams.
• Experience preparing & delivering executive level presentations to business and technology audiences.
• Ability to translate highly complex technical matters into easily digestible and actionable plans.
• Advanced knowledge of problem solving, debugging, engineering functions.
• Sound knowledge of CI/CD concepts, and pipelines.
• Experience with performance engineering and profiling (e.g. Java JVM, Databases) and tools such as Load Runner, JMeter.
• Exposure to Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-code concept, and tools such as Chef/Puppet desirable.
• Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
• Requires the ability to interact across multiple organizational levels and assume a lead role and set direction for large or complex projects.
• Expertise with information security protocols such as 3DES, Public Key Cryptography, Hashing algorithms, etc. desirable but not mandatory.