A well-funded startup in the enterprise communication platform is seeking a DevOps engineer to join the team. You will work closely with the leadership team in Engineering and Product in your role.
You’ll be responsible for:
• Managing production, qa and manager private clouds
• Writing dockerfiles and kubernetes configurations
• Setting up monitor and alert mechanism using cloudwatch, nagios, new relic and twilio
• Managing CI/CD pipeline using jenkins
• Have full ownership of the infrastructure change various elements/technologies as per business needs. Stack mentioned above is the starting point.
• Willingness to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies is a must, as our infrastructure is growing at a fast pace and new ideas and solutions are a day-to-day requirement.
• Should have worked in core linux environment. Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills is a must
• Proficiency in any of the APM tools like NewRelic, appdynamics etc.
• Has experience in AWS services - especially EC2, Cloudwatch and S3
• Have written dockerfiles and managed a docker system
• Comfortable in writing shell and python scripts
Desired Extra Skills:
• Experience in building and working with logging aggregation solution stack like ElasticSearch-Logstash-Kibana
• Knowledge on container orchestration services like Kubernetes is a plus.