We are looking for an experienced, talented, and motivated ‘DevOps Engineer’ to help build our Cloud Development/Operations Infrastructure.
Duties / Responsibilities:
● Monitor and support our large-scale distributed infrastructure in the cloud.
● Build cloud automation and internal tools.
● Deploy Dev/QA/Stage/Prod environments and configuration.
● Continuous performance analysis and capacity planning for our clusters.
● Troubleshoot and triage Staging and Production issues
You will need to exhibit self-driven, self-motivated mindset, work closely with Engineering and QA to define and successfully execute cloud automation, continuous deployment an agile development environment.
● BS/BE in Computer Science or related engineering or equivalent field.
● 4+ years of relevant Operations/Development experience working under DevOps culture on large scale distributed systems in production infrastructure.
● Hands on experience with OpenStack and Amazon AWS platform and interfacing with API. Additional experience in other cloud computing platforms will be a plus
● Hands on experience with Configuration management tool – Chef Server, and experience on building own Chef cookbooks, recipe and databags.
● Scripting on bash and python is mandatory
● Hands on experience on continuous integration and build tools like Jenkins along with version control system like Git.
● Experience on setting up and managing monitoring tools and centralized log management
● Must have done production migration and upgrades with minimum or zero down time.
● Successful track record of providing on-call production support for large-scale distributed systems
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a great team player
● Attention to details and openness to constructively critique.
● Highlight if you have experience in running Production grade in-line device over Cloud
● Working knowledge on NoSQL clusters and service discovery systems
● Security and Vulnerability detection with mitigations. Experience on PCI Certification
Walkin for you