Job description :
- Excellent knowledge of Linux coding techniques, interfaces and hardware subsystems knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components
- Hands on Experience in development and debugging of software on embedded targets
- Excellent knowledge of Linux coding techniques, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Experience in Linux Kernel, Linux Device Drivers and debugging
One or more of the below :
- Development experience in BSP and Device Drivers
- Device Driver development and porting (WiFi/WLAN, BT, USB, HDMI, PCI/PCIe, SPI/SDIO, SATA, I2C, I2S etc)
- Experience working with Opensource Software
- Hands on Experience Linux device drivers.
- Language Proficient in C/C++. Python,shell script
- Tools JTAG, Embedded IDEs & Toolchain, Logic analyser/CRO/Protocol Analyzer (Good to Have)
- Good knowledge in Ethernet Drivers and Network programming.