• Designs, develops, and implements highly scalable and highly available applications/platforms to meet business demands.• Drives world-class design and development of applications that support high volume, are fast, reliable, distributed, and easy to extend & maintain.
• Works as the technical lead and enforces best design, coding, quality, and security practices to meet organizational standards.
• Determines and establishes appropriate patterns and technologies to incorporate.
• Possesses the ability to independently design mid-range as well as large, complex solutions that require significant interaction with other vendors and/or system integrators.
• Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, very strong presentation skills, effective listening, excellent written and verbal communication skills, concern with quality deliverables, and an appropriate sense of urgency in business requirements.Skill Set:
Bachelors in a technology related field, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7 years of related experience in Solution Architecture, technical position
• At least 5 years experience in designing enterprise applications
•At least 4 years experience in Web development
•Experience in both on-premise and Cloud offerings
• Strong enterprise design patterns background with knowledge in enterprise applications integration ⣪I), application/middleware expertise
• Demonstrated knowledge of storage management concepts, data communication, client/server environments.
• Hands-on application development experience, with a broad knowledge of development platforms, languages and technologies.
Strong planning and designing skills are must.
Strong software development skills, with first-hand knowledge of coding
• Previous sales experience is strongly preferred.
• Strong written, oral and exemplary presentational skills.
• Ability to work independently, as well as contributing as a team player.
• Evidence of personal and professional energy and excellence.
• Must be able to instruct, guide, negotiate, coordinate, analyze and organize.
• Must interact with others in a team environment and also work alone.
• Must complete tasks on time with and without supervision.
• Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Ability to communicate information and ideas so others can understand.
• Ability to analyze information and evaluate results.