• To lead the development initiatives and work in a high performance team.
• Minimum 1.5 - 3 years of .NET development experience.
• Manage the back end services and controller changes when a new module is implemented
• Manage the development roadmap in sync with the product roadmap.
• Suggest architectural changes & optimizations while fine tuning the application.
• Being able to step into the shoes of the user/learner and identify best design/coding strategies & frameworks.
• Interact with operations & sales to understand expectations.
Skills Required :
• Visual Studio 2010/2013, Proficiency in IIS, SVN, TFS, WinMerge
• MS SQL Server 2008/2012 and its tools, Protocol analyzers (Fiddler, etc), Agile methods
• C#.NET / ASP.Net 4.0
• .NET MVC 3 with Razor View Engine
• Entity Framework, LINQ to Objects
• Design Pattern - Dependency Injection
• HTTP protocol and HTTP request lifecycle, HTTP session management
• SQL & Database programming (MS SQL Server)
• Test-driven design, Performance measurement, Telerik MVC Controls
• Experience with Graph API of Facebook, Google SDK, Experience in working on existing Application, Knowledge of FTP, Hosting Management