Company Profile: Our client is a very large, leading, very well established service organisation having sales offices all over India and headcount in excess of 10,000. Our clients are seeking to recruit an HR manager for handling various disciplinary matters in the organisation. The organisation offers excellent work environment, salary+perks and career growth opportunities
Job Purpose Statement:
To have a rapid closure of disciplinary issues in stipulated timelines by ensuring adherence to principles of natural justice.
· a) Handling disciplinary cases.
· b) Handling absenteeism
· c) Adhering to labour regulations/ principles of natural justice/ SOP while dealing with issues.
· d) Drafting of disciplinary letters, viz., show cause, warning, suspension, termination, etc.
· e) Preparing and maintaining the MIS disciplinary cases.
· f) Ensuring the document storage in DAT Management System (DMS).
· g) Timely submission of disciplinary cases details
· h) Providing advisory support to regional/ zonal teams, whenever required.
· i) Ensuring timely dispatch of disciplinary cases disciplinary letters to regional/ zonal teams.
· j) Coordination with external vendors for process management.
Candidate Profile: MLS or MBA or law graduates with 4-8 years relevant experience in large headcoount organisations (over 2000+)
Should you be interested in this assignment, kindly mail your latest CV in Word.doc immediately to [HIDDEN TEXT] clearly indicating in subject: REF: HR (Disciplinary)
Our client is a very large, leading, very well established service organisation having sales offices all over India and headcount in excess of 10,000. Our clients are seeking to recruit an HR manager for handling various disciplinary matters in the organisation. The organisation offers excellent work environment, salary+perks and career growth opportunities
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases