Company Profile: Our client is a very large, leading, very well established service organisation having sales offices all over India and headcount in excess of 10,000. Our clients are seeking to recruit an HR manager for handling various disciplinary matters in the organisation. The organisation offers excellent work environment, salary+perks and career growth opportunities
Job Purpose Statement:
To have a rapid closure of disciplinary issues in stipulated timelines by ensuring adherence to principles of natural justice.
· a) Handling disciplinary cases.
· b) Handling absenteeism
· c) Adhering to labour regulations/ principles of natural justice/ SOP while dealing with issues.
· d) Drafting of disciplinary letters, viz., show cause, warning, suspension, termination, etc.
· e) Preparing and maintaining the MIS disciplinary cases.
· f) Ensuring the document storage in DAT Management System (DMS).
· g) Timely submission of disciplinary cases details
· h) Providing advisory support to regional/ zonal teams, whenever required.
· i) Ensuring timely dispatch of disciplinary cases disciplinary letters to regional/ zonal teams.
· j) Coordination with external vendors for process management.
Candidate Profile: MLS or MBA or law graduates with 4-8 years relevant experience in large headcoount organisations (over 2000+)
Should you be interested in this assignment, kindly mail your latest CV in Word.doc immediately to [HIDDEN TEXT] clearly indicating in subject: REF: HR (Disciplinary)