Duties & Responsibilities :
· Handling the disciplinary cases pertaining to the company
· To tackle Unauthorised absenteeism in the company
· PIP cases closure.
· Adhering to labour regulations/ principles of natural justice/ SOP while dealing with issues.
· Drafting of disciplinary letters, viz., show cause, warning, suspension, termination, etc.
· Preparing and maintaining the MIS disciplinary cases.
· Ensuring the document storage in DAT Management System (DMS).
· Timely submission of disciplinary cases details to FMR team.
· Providing advisory support to regional/ zonal teams, whenever required.
· Ensuring timely dispatch of disciplinary cases disciplinary letters to regional/ zonal teams.
· Coordination with external vendors for process management.
Male candidates from a large organization (good brand name) , employee strength to be handled by candidate - 2k-3k.
Specialist in disciplinary issues.