Who are we looking for?
A senior level UXP (User experience Platform) Developer to
manage a critical project for one of our biggest client in Insurance domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in designing, developing and managing innovative technology applications. Technical Skills:
- Experience in EdgeConnect (mandatory), API (.Net Core), UI (Angular 5, Bootstrap, CSS)
- Experience of developing for AWS cloud platforms (S3,ElasticCache, DynmoDB, RDS, SNS)
- Identify the services/application which can be migrate early and have a mixed complexity
- Update Service catalogue, aligning to applications Proficient in working on various technologies like
- Should have General Insurance domain experience
- Ensures data quality throughout project life cycle process.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements for data transmission, storage, and data access including documentation, testing and remediation.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, Leaders and consultants to define and execute cross-functional data movements for all aspects of business
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Somebody who has at least 5+ years of work experience in software development
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
Primary Comp & : UX & UI Development - Angular JS 2
Skill Percentage - 60
Skill Version - 1.0
Proficiency - Expert(>9yrs)
Secondary Comp & : Cloud Apps
- AWS Cloud platform
Skill Percentage - 40
Skill Version - 1.0
Proficiency - Advanced(>5 &
APPS GENERIC SKILLS - UI / UX TECHNOLOGIES - ANGULAR JS 2 Whats in for you?
About the practice/ Project:
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation
Who are we?
- looking for a strategic partner who can provide software service towards the development and implementation support for their insurance products.
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise. Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence. The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers. Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.