This Senior Developer – Informatica Cloud position within the Business Intelligence group will
be responsible for developing, configuring, coding, testing, and debugging new software
solutions. This role will serve as a key technical resource in the development and delivery of
data-oriented solutions to support critical business needs. This individual must be highly
technical, with a good understanding of data management tools and must be able to
document, build, and deploy the best technical solution within business timelines.
• Develop, Test and Implement enterprise data movement (ETL and CDC) solutions
and Informatica Cloud.
• Address system defects and implement enhancements to existing functionality.
• Work with onshore/offshore team to analyze, develop and improve ETL run times
• Produce accurate defect free code.
• Troubleshoot issues and identify bottlenecks in existing data workflows.
• Comply with Company policy and practices relating to the System Development Life
• Provides performance tuning insight to project team and create reusable objects and
• Maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems
• Develop effort estimates for assigned application software implementation activities.
• Provide Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer
• Support production environment in the event of emergency.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
Private & Confidential / September 2018
Qualifications / Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 5+ years of IT experience with Informatica Power Center 10.x and Power
exchange (Change Data Capture).
• Minimum 2+ years of experience using ETL, SOA & SAAS integration technologies to
identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flow both on premise and on
• Prior Experience working on the Informatica Cloud Platform is required. Cloud
application integration (Real Time) and data integration products experience required.
• Experience working with SaaS based product and Technologies like SOAP, REST,
XML, WSDL, XSD, UDDI and JSON.
• Writing workflows to retrieve RESTful and SOAP WebServices exposed by
• Load/Extract from multiple Cloud applications
• Informatica Cloud MDM management and support
• Manage Informatica cloud based tools experience
• Experience with large database implementations using SQL server.
• Implement changes to existing data marts or create new data marts to support
• Experience working with dimensional modeling and slowly changing dimensions.
• Experience in the design, development and performance tuning of ETL workflows
• Experience working with job scheduler tools
• Experience working with relational database technology
• Experience with SQL scripting languages (SSIS, PL/SQL, etc.).
• Strong analytical skills and focus on bottom-line results.
• Very good communication skills to ensure transfer of knowledge and best practices to
Integration developers and QA team.
• iSeries experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer science, or related field;
• Working Hours – 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM