• Overall experience of 3.5+ years (Consultant) in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Technology domain
• Experience in End-to-End implementations of any of the two or more BI Reporting and Data Visualization Tools – Power BI / Tableau / QlikView / Spotfire with 2+ years (Consultant) of relevant experience
• Strong data analysis and SQL skills
Eligibility criteria and requirements:
• Good communication skills both written and oral.
• Strong Education Background.
• Must be a Team player (Raises issues/concerns and seeks meaningful resolution)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Well-developed business acumen
• Strong problem solving skills
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability of tasks with attention to detail
• Engineering degree from premier institutes
• Willingness to travel for short and long term durations
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases