Solugenix India Private Limited
IT/Computers - Software
Hyderabad / Secunderabad
|Years of Experience
4 - 8 years
31st May 2019
Data Science,Machine Learning,Life Science,,Forecasting
We at Solugenix are hiring Data Scientist for a full-time job at Hyderabad, the detailed job description is mentioned below. If this job interests you, I urge you to email me your updated resume with your phone number and the best time to call you.
Title: Data Scientist
Location: Hyderabad, India
Position: Full Time
Solugenix, the longest serving independent IT consulting firm in the nation, delivers comprehensive, managed-services IT solutions known for their innovation, value and dependability. With a strong emphasis on innovation, Solugenix has now created an independent branded Data Science and AI based Incubation center for building next generation solutions which include new and emerging technologies around Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science and distributed Cloud computing.
Do you thrive on working on the cutting edge? Working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, or platforms? Do you crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems using the latest in technology? Do you want to become part of a high-energy team in Hyderabad where you will play a key role in building a successful company that already has great traction?
In this role, you will work on some of the latest applications of data science to business. You will directly work with key stakeholders to define the business problem and determine solution requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring business value and communicating results, making presentations, etc. If you are passionate to work on unstructured business problems that can be solved using data, we would like to talk to you.
We are looking for candidates with the following skill sets:
Technical - Able to comprehend complex tasks assigned and executes them with little to no supervision.
Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data, problems, and situations. Notices discrepancies and inconsistencies in information and materials.
Task Management - Basic level of project management knowledge and experience. Should be able to plan tasks, discuss and work on priorities.
Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external clients.
Problem Solving - Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Probes all fruitful sources for answers. Is excellent at honest analysis. Looks beyond the obvious and doesnt stop at the first answers.
- Good experience in Life Sciences/Pharmaceutical analytics experience (not Clinical Trials)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Life Sciences clients working on different analytics problems
- Minimum 3 years hands on experience working with at least 2 out of SAS, SQL, Python, R
- Knowledge and experience of working on US Commercial Pharma data from data vendors like IMS/IQVIA, Symphony, DRG, etc.
- Expert in using Excel and PowerPoint to draw and present insights to client problems
- Familiarity with the advances in the field of Data Science, has shown initiative to learn about Machine Learning (done courses, etc.)
Preferred Masters or B Tech in CS / EE / Mathematics and Computing or a related discipline from a top Tier Institute (We will consider exceptional applicants with other backgrounds).
Desired Skills but not mandatory:
- 3-4 years of experience in the machine learning domain, preferably life sciences
- Extensive programming skills, ideally in Python. Proficiency in Numpy, Pandas and Scikit.
- Intermediate to advanced level knowledge in Machine Learning / Statistics.
- Knowledge of any deep learning framework
- Experience in Natural Language Processing/Computer Vision using Deep Learning
- 1-2 years of hands on experience in Bayesian Statistics
Communication: Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal