• Experience with Statistical modeling, simulation, and analysis
• Need not be an avid programmer, but Python expertise is a must.
• Experience with Jupyter, Spark or similar notebooks
• Machine Learning, Algorithmic Foundations of Optimization, Data Mining or Machine Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence)
• Experience with one or more data science toolkits, such as R, scikit-learn (Python), Matlab, Rapidminer, SAS, etc.
• Understanding of data visualization patterns
• Experience with one or more data visualization tool/library such as Tableau, R Shiny, Seaborn, etc.
• Proficiency in SQL queries
• Participation in online debates, forums related to data science is a plus
• Demonstration of participation in hackathons is a plus
• Knowledge of Data platforms like Hadoop (Hive, Pig, Spark), Scripting (Python, Perl), Java/Scala, R/Matlab
• Nice to have exposure to traditional BI/data warehousing
Apply here: http://bit.ly/cloudbyteregister
Important Note: YOUR APPLICATION WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED IF YOU APPLY AT THE ABOVE LINK
Easy Hiring process:
Register here [http://bit.ly/cloudbyteregister ] ----> Solve the online MCQ challenge ----> Solve the online Data Science problem ---> Get a chance to be a part of the CloudByte