We have an opportunities for Cyber Security Engineer for Female Candidates with one of our US based client .
Please find the details below with the job description below.If interested kindly drop in your resume at [HIDDEN TEXT] or contact me @ 8880851626
Looking out candidates who can join within 30 days.
The Cyber Security engineer will perform security vulnerability scanning using dynamic and static security tools, manual penetration testing and perform vulnerability assessments to evaluate the effectiveness of existing security controls, identify existing vulnerabilities in client’s Information systems and provide solutions to address vulnerability in meeting our client’s business requirements. At times, the application security engineer will support activities including incident response, security monitoring, compliance and risk reviews.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Perform Network vulnerability assessment testing using technical skills and knowledge of networking, firewalls, IPS, IDS, AV and malware specifics. Should also know some programming languages Python, C etc.
• Hands-on technical experience and expertise in performing application security testing for Web based applications, Thick client/Desktop applications and Mobile applications using automated tools and manual testing methods.
• Hands on experience on - IBM AppScan & IBM source code analyser, Qualys, HP Fortify, BurpSuite Pro,Nessus automated tools.
• Application security testing experience in mobile applications, ERP and Databases preferred
• Perform source code review for web applications, mobile applications, and desktop/thick client applications using static code analyzers and commercial SAST tools
• Conducting periodic vulnerability scans and manual penetration tests on our client’s Information systems and developing reports that outline the scan results with remediation to be delivered to the appropriate client’s business unit or other stakeholders as necessary
• Support activities related to incident response, security monitoring, compliance and risk reviews
• Act as a technical liaison with our clients (e.g. application team, developers, project managers, business) in understanding the business requirements and needs when translating security vulnerabilities to business risks
• Knowledge of anti-virus and Malware Analysis is a plus.
• Ability to communicate technical impact and business risk using a risk based approach following industry standard threat-risk ranking model
• Work under defined SLAs for clients and deliver projects on time within budget
• Good knowledge of popular databases and operating systems
• Security compliance/regulatory knowledge of SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA etc. is a plus
• Good communication skills and client orientation