· Onsite in Yanbu, Saudi for around 9 months to 1 year extendable (should be available in a month’s time, latest).
· Male resource only due to demographic issues.
· Manager level, 6-8 years’ experience in cybersecurity doing – NIST based risk assessments, update gap assessment report, drafting future state recommendations based on Future state profile (NIST CSF, NIST 800-53 aligned), Creating implementation road maps, knowledge of security solutions at a high level, drafting information security policy, procedures & security baselines
· Experience of delivering full lifecycle projects related to NIST or ISO27001 or PCI DSS or SOC 2 Readiness
· Manage implementation of ongoing security projects to close audit action items given by parent company.
· Ability to conduct workshop review sessions for a large group for almost every deliverable. Be able to play the role of a consultant to client’s infosec team on a day to day basis.
· Excellent report writing and language (English) skills