Job Description:What You'll Do
Who You'll Work With?
- The role of the Customer Experience (CX) Duty Manager (DM) is to respond to a wide variety of situations that require immediate intervention, whether due to normal process breakdown and/or unique situations. Breakdowns and/or situations that are causing, or may cause customer dissatisfaction with Cisco services, products or specifically with TAC and Cisco in general.
- DMs serve as the single point of contact for all Cisco customers, partners to engage any necessary Cisco resources to facilitate speedy resolution through connecting teams to appropriate people, running internal/external partner communication and/or approve additional resources to get such problems resolved.
- You will be responsible for ensuring adequate multi-functional resources are available to resolve any outages with critical TAC applications, networks and tools. The role is required to activate Business Continuity Plan (BCP) whenever a Cisco TAC site is degraded or becomes non-operational for any reason, which directly or indirectly affects the work capability of our Cisco business functions.
- You will prioritize efforts to resume business operations following a disruption, and act as central point of communication in order to watch resolution and mitigation activities. The DM role is dynamic and comprehensive, and is not limited to the functions described in this document.
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help solve the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through extraordinary financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The Team is uniquely positioned with a birds eye view across our service delivery operation, which allows us to gather, analyse, and identify trends and gaps within our business that create opportunities for continuous improvement across the organization.Who You Are
Related Business/Technical Knowledge/Skills and Expertise.
- You are dedicated and passionate for the success of our customers and Cisco.
- Ability to multitask and have strong time management/organisational skills, exhibiting competencies such as self-motivation, accountability, sense of ownership, dedicated attitude and commitment to service perfection.
- Have clear, pertinent, succinct written and verbal communications regardless of audience or complexity of issue. Demonstrate effective negotiation, influence and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to independently identify and resolve complex problems with strong knowledge of TAC and multi-functional operations and their business processes that impact the strategic direction of TAC.
- Demonstrate flexibility, assertiveness and confidence in fast-paced, volatile situations to ensure customer success
- Have basic understanding of internetworking technology and Cisco's product and service offerings.
- Good knowledge of Technical Services - Single Source of Truth and partner concern processes within Global/Regional TAC, Customer Assurance Program, Sales and Engineering organisations.
- Innate crisis and conflict management skills; ability to handle critical incidents and act calmly, responsibility and significantly under high stressed environment.
- Serve as customer's advocate and embrace a "Service First" approach.
- Objective in assessment of situations, resourceful, applies creativity, task prioritization skills and a well-adapted approach to problem analysis in a partner concern.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything people, process, data and things and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.