Remote Books Online. Is growing its customer support and operations group as it continues to build a culture of world-class service. Customer Service Representatives work directly with Bookkeeping team and Account Managers. The most successful applicants are those who thrive in a culture of rapid growth, frequent change, technically inclined and outside the box thinking.
• Support RBO Customers/Business owners, SPOCs by providing excellent service via phone and/or e-mail contacts.
• Help to analyse and identify issue severity levels and follow appropriate escalation procedures.
• Be the customers primary point of contact through resolution and delight the customer throughout that process.
• Educate customers in best practices for using applications such as RBO Express, QBO/QBD. Stay up-to-date on process changes in order to provide accurate and thorough support.
• Meet appropriate productivity and quality levels in support of world-class service standards.
• Build positive rapport and communicate appropriately with different personality types.
Apply the proper service etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
• Display flexibility towards shifts as per business requirements.
• Assist with process and knowledge base documentation as needed to help further the teams overall knowledge in support of customers.Key Competencies:
• Questioning and listening skills that support effective communication.
• Strong judgment to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
Resiliency to effectively deal with job stress and upset customers.
Ability to build positive rapport, communicate appropriately with different behaviour, and apply appropriate control of customer contacts.
Ability to adapt quickly to process and procedure changes.
Must be detail and service-oriented.
Moderate supervision needed; demonstrates initiative to handle more tasks independently.
2+ Years of customer service experience, preferably in a B2B
Excellent communication Skills.
Demonstrated experience with MS Office Suite and CRM systems.
Minimum typing skills of 30 wpm.
High level of determination to follow issues through to resolution.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Ability to multi task and dynamically prioritize tasks.
Send your C.V on
can reach me on
Thanks & Regards,
Impec consulting solutions
301 c, down town mall
besides lotus hospital