Educational Qualification+ Experience
• Graduate preferably from technical stream( B.Tech/BCA). Prior experience of>=0.5 years in chat domain will be an added advantage.
• Bilingual English/Hindi with proficiency in both languages, third language proficiency is added advantage
• Intermediate MS Office applications specifically Excel (preferably)Desired Candidate Profile
• Extremely passionate about customers with the ability to effectively communicate information in written format. Someone who can express themselves effortlessly in a lucid manner.Personality traits
• Solution oriented approach and instant decision making capability.
• Ownership and multitasking.
• Ability to interpret non-verbal cues and ability to mitigate conflicts.
• Customer focused & service recovery oriented approach.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• Good typing speed (minimum 35 wpm with 90% accuracy)
• Willingness to work in shifts (Flexible to work in 24 x 7 environment)Key Responsibilities
• Responsible for coordinating and offerend to end chat support to customers/internal teams pre, during and post order support.
• Performs work in accordance to standardized policies and procedures.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction through effective handling of customer problems, gathering feedback and contributing to RCA.
• Work requires strong analytical ability to resolve complex issues in addition to effective written skills
Work Location : Bangalore
Experience : 0 - 3 years
Interested candidates can apply at the earliest