Job Description:What You'll Do:
Who You'll Work with:
- Customer problem resolution: Active participation in trouble shooting and fixing issues reported by customer
- Talent development: IC digitization, content creation videos, articles
- Engineering Engagement: Building positive relationship with Engineering for ongoing product issues
CX is a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help solve the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through extraordinary financial results, growing customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
The team help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experiences. The team is group of highly skilled, dynamic, diverse, and passionate engineers who go above and beyond in assisting not just the customer but also their teammates and peers. Work hard, play harder is the motto of the team.Who You Are:
- 8+ years IP Networking experience and knowledge on Networking industry, products, and protocols
- At least 5+ years' experience with Cisco Routing products such as 7600, GSR, ISR, ASR9k, CRS, Nexus 7k
- Experience working on Internet Service provider infrastructure
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Industry standard Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF), MPLS, MPLS L2 VPN, MPLS L3 VPN, QoS.
- Advanced Routing protocols troubleshooting expertise is mandatory.
- Customer-centric with excellent skills in providing an unforgettable customer experience in each transaction
- Has worked on Hands on in resolving customer complex to highly complex network issues.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Strong documentation skills for case management, knowledge collection, defect management and training.
- Very strong analytical skill
- Deep understanding of TCP/IPIP knowledge is critical as it is the foundation for most Cisco Routing technologies.
- Working knowledge of handling network down situationsthis role will be handling S1/S2 Service Requests with limited supervision.
- Ability to drive recreates remotelymany issues result in the engineer needing to perform a recreate of the customer problem in order to isolate the issue and resolve.
- CCIE in Routing Switching / Service Provider
- Python coding skills is desirable
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything people, process, data and things and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.