• To lead the Customer Success initiatives and work in a high-performance team.
• Drive Customer Success Outcomes - Increase renewal rates and reduce churn, Expand our revenue in accounts through up-sell, Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
• Manage Customer Success Activities - Onboarding & Training, Customer Support
• Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success - Define & track operational metrics for team, Map customer journey, Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
• Inspire Customer Success Across Company - Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
• Minimum 1-3 years in Operations, Customer Servicing or Account Management roles preferably in a product company.
• Hands on expertise with Microsoft Excel & SQL queries.
• Hands on expertise to deal with data & draw insights.
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
• Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
• Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
• Analytical and process-oriented mindset
• Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
• Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
• Excellent communication and presentation skills