• Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses identifying and defining user requirements productivity, quality, and customer-service standards contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
• Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks designing user interfaces developing and executing user acceptance test plans planning and controlling implementations.
• Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance identifying and resolving problems preparing and completing action plans completing system audits and analyses managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs installing upgrades.
• Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees administering scheduling systems communicating job expectations planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions planning and reviewing compensation actions enforcing policies and procedures.
• Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements preparing an annual budget scheduling expenditures analyzing variances initiating corrective actions.
• Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment developing preventive maintenance programs calling for repairs evaluating and implementing upgrades.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management attending educational workshops reviewing professional publications establishing personal networks benchmarking state-of-the-art practices participating in professional societies.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Call Center Operations Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, People Skills, Teamwork, People Management, Managing Processes, Emphasizing Excellence