Founded in the year 1848, this company is one of Europes leading textile service company with 170 years of experience in the textile industry. They offer a wide range of textile services ranging from workwear, mat, personal protective equipment, washroom, restaurant textile and shop towel services.
They offer solutions for the cleanliness and interior design of facilities, corporate clothing and protection. They strive to strengthen the corporate image of their customers and make everyday life easier with the help of their services.
They had a turnover of 358 million in 2017 and had over 100,000 customers globally.
They operate in 24 countries in Europe and Asia, including Belarus, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
Their goal to expand geographically and to increase their market share in the long term.
About the role: This company is looking for a Customer Service Manager who can manage customer service process in accordance with company's Values, Mission, Vision and Strategic options
- Managing their Customer service process in accordance with company's Values, Mission, Vision and Strategic options
- Managing a team of customer service personnel (Customer Service Representative and Account Representative)
- Managing Customer Service / Care activities including receivables (payment collection from all clients on regular basis)
- Recruiting and managing personnels in the Customer Service team
- Organizing, developing and controlling customer service operations according to the business concept/model
- Following-up and analyzing operational targets and results
- Handling delivery order dispatches and inventory management
- Organizing customer orientation on usage and handling of the garments
- Updating records in related Customer service software
- Implementing at the customer site
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders: Sales team, delivery personnels and other key people involved in the client servicing process