Job Description :Location
:Mumbai, India (603/604, Satellite Gazebo, A Wing, Guru Hargovindsingh marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 093) Who we are and what we do
CACTUS () provides top-notch communication solutions like academic and scientific editing, translation, publication support, English language workshops, transcription to authors, researchers, universities, labs, hospitals and organizations worldwide. Our services are specifically designed to help English Second Language (ESL) authors succeed while communicating in English.
With offices in South Korea, US, Japan, India, Singapore and China, our team has worked on 700,000+ documents for 175,000+ customers across 164+ countries in the last 15 years. CACTUS recently ranked #1 among mid-d companies to work for in the 2017 to Work survey. Editage
( / ) is CACTUS flagship brand that provides these services. Editage is one of top three brands in this space worldwide.
Editages 50+ member Customer Service comprises of passionate customer advocates from 7+ different nationalities and cultures. We work across offices and time zones and use a combination of deep local knowledge, customer preferences, service understanding and passion to delight customers on every interaction. Your responsibilities
Required skills & traits
- Respond to Korean customer queries over phone calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements over phone and email
- Translate the customers communication from Korean to English / English to Korean
- Convert new and prospect customers into fans of our services by giving them the best suited price /service/delivery options in the first go
- Ensure repeat and loyal customers stay loyal by providing a superlative customer service experience
- Be the voice of the customer for internal teams and go the extra mile to delight customers so that they come back and prefer our brand overcompetition
- Maintain fast response times and adhere to SLAs, while maintaining with zero errors in processes
- Observe market and customer trends and share inputs to make our services and websites more customer focused
- Work on additional cross team projects or initiatives when required
Preferred skills & traits
- Bachelors degree in any subject
- Very strong customer focus and a customer first approach
- Native level written and spoken Korean language skills
- Excellent English speaking, writing and comprehension skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage stress
- Positive, passionate, open and keen to learn
- 1- 2 years previous experience in a customer service or related role is preferred
- Tech-savvy, comfortable with social media platforms and using technology to get daily tasks done
- Like to travel, meet and make friends from different cultures
- Contribute to your teams success, work well in a team
Whats in it for you
- Since this is a customer facing role it requires you to work in rotational 9 hour shifts (including 1 hour lunch break). Earliest shift starts 05:30 a.m. IST, latest shift starts 10:30 a.m. IST. You need to report at least 15 mins before shift starts. You will also need to work on Saturdays (You will be eligible for compensatory leave on another day during the week)
- Competitive salary: a competitive salary which allows you to live comfortably in Mumbai.
- Accommodation: CACTUS subsidizes company accommodation close to the office location. This is usually a 2- bedroom/hall/kitchen apartment. Apartment deposit and brokerage will be paid by CACTUS. You will share this apartment with another Cactizen of the same gender. The apartment will be furnished with sofa, bed, and wardrobe. Amenities like a refrigerator, washing machine, water filter, geyser, microwave oven, gas stove, and utensils will be provided. CACTUS will bear the cost of maintaining these amenities.
- Flight tickets: CACTUS will sponsor flight tickets from your home country to Mumbai and back. We will also pick you up from the airport when you arrive.
- Insurance: You are eligible for accident insurance worth Rs. 500,000 and Mediclaim [Health Insurance] worth Rs. 200,000.
- Visa fees: CACTUS will reimburse your visa application fees upon arrival. We will also provide complete support for Visa and FRRO [Foreign Regional Registration Office]-related work when in India.
- Commute to work: During your first few days in India, an Office Assistant from the Helpdesk team will pick you up and drop you back to your apartment until you are comfortable handling Indian traffic!
- Free Health check-up: CACTUS provides a free annual health check-up (provided you are present in office on those days).
- Breakfast: A delicious daily Indian breakfast is available free of cost at office.
- Global Exposure: work in a global organization and interact with colleagues from different nationalities.
- Culture: work in a young organization with employee friendly culture and policies. We balance work and fun at CACTUS. Cactizens are driven, smart and friendly.